Roasted Beet Pesto
Bravo XL Oven
Sauces, jams and condiments
- 1 c red beets, chopped and roasted
- 3 cloves garlic, roughly chopped
- ½ c walnuts, roasted
- ½ c Parmesan cheese, grated
- ½ c olive oil
2 T lemon juice
Sea salt to taste
- Wash and scrub beets. Pat dry beets. Peel and chop it into ½-inch cubes and place pieces on a large sheet of foil. Wrap and place in a 10-inch nonstick roasting pan. Place beets in Bravo and set at 375°F for 20-30 min. Cook until beets are soft and juices are seeping out. Remove and allow to cool completely.
- Add all ingredients except for oil into jar of blender or food processor. Pulse several times.
- Leaving the motor running, slowly add olive oil until all ingredients are well combined. If pesto is too thick, add small amount of water until desired consistency is reached.