- 1 packet active dry yeast
1-½ T sugar
1-½ c warm water
3-½ c all-purpose flour
- 1 T extra-virgin olive oil
- Pinch of salt
- Line pressure cooker with parchment paper.
- In a separate bowl, combine yeast and sugar.
- Add water and stir until combined. Add flour, olive oil, and salt. Stir until combined and dough begins to form.
- On a floured surface, knead dough until it becomes smooth and soft. Roll dough into a ball, then place into cooker.
Set to "slow cook", cover with glass lid, and adjust for 2 hrs (internal temp should be 200°F).
- Remove lid and carefully remove bread from slow cooker. Let cool for 10 minutes. Slice and serve.