- 10 slices bread of choice
- 1½ c Serrano ham (sliced thin)
- 6 oz Manchengo cheese, shredded
- 6 oz cheddar cheese, shredded
- 12 eggs
- Sea salt
- 2 t onion powder
- 1½ c milk
- 1 t dry mustard
- ¼ t red chili flakes
- 1½ c cornflakes
- 4 T butter, melted
- Trim crust from bread and layer 10-inch nonstick round roasting pan. Layer ham and cheeses, alternating layers.
- In a bowl, mix eggs, milk, and seasonings together. Pour egg mixture over layers. Let liquid soak into bread for 2 minutes.
In a bowl, mix cornflakes and melted butter; sprinkle on top. Cover pan with foil.
- Place in baking pan and cook at 350°F 10-11 min. to set the egg mixture.
- Remove the foil cover and set to TOP (only) at 425°F for 4-5 min. When brown, remove and rest 2 min. before serving.