Spicy Lemon Chicken Kabobs
Bravo XL Oven
- ¼ c lemon juice
- 4 T olive oil, divided
- 3 T white wine
- 1½ t crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 t minced fresh rosemary
- 1½ lbs. boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 medium lemons, halved
- 1 T minced chives
- In a large shallow dish, combine lemon juice, 3T oil, wine, pepper flakes, and rosemary. Add chicken and turn to coat. Refrigerate up to 3 hours.
- Drain chicken, discarding marinade. Thread chicken onto 6 metal or soaked wooden skewers.
- Preheat Bravo and set to bake at 350°F. Place kabobs in baking pan. Insert Probe into largest piece of chicken. Set Probe to 165°F. Bake at 350°F 10-12 min. until an internal temperature of 165°F is reached. Remove skewers to platter and cover.
- Place lemons in baking pan cut side up. Set Bravo to broil at 500°F (TOP only). Cook until lightly browned, 8-10 min.
- Squeeze lemon halves over chicken. Drizzle with remaining oil, sprinkle with minced chives. Serve kabobs with charred lemon halves on the side.