Spicy Pork Sausage Skillet
Bravo XL Oven
- 1 lb. new potatoes, medium dice
- ¼ c leeks, sliced
- ¾ c green or red pepper, medium dice
- 1 t garlic, minced
- 2 T olive oil
- 1 T dark chili powder
- 1 c spicy pork sausage, medium dice
- ¾ c pepper jack cheese, grated
- 6 eggs
- Sea salt to taste
- Fresh ground black pepper to taste
- In a bowl, mix together potatoes, leeks, peppers, garlic, olive oil, chili powder, salt, and pepper.
- Transfer mixture to 10-inch nonstick round roasting pan.
- Place pan in oven and cook at 350°F for 8 minutes.
- Add sausage pieces to pan and stir. Cook at 350°F for 5 minutes.
- Cover pan with pepper jack cheese and cook at 350°F for 3 min. or until cheese melts.
- Crack 6 eggs and place directly atop melted cheese. Cook at 350°F for 4-6 minutes.