Steak and Egger
Bravo XL Oven
- 2 (4-oz) sirloin steaks
- 1 tomato, cored and seeds removed
- Water (for water bath)
- 4 T Parmesan cheese, grated
- 4 large eggs
- Sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Cooking spray
- 2 T extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced (for garnish)
- Cut tomato in half. Cut a sliver from bottom for each tomato half so each can stand upright. Fill bowl with water. Immerse tomato halves to help remove seeds from tomato.
- Preheat Bravo to 400°F .
- Season steaks and tomatoes with salt and pepper. Spray baking pan with cooking spray.
- Insert Probe into one sirloin steak place on pan with tomatoes. Set Probe to 120°F for medium-rare.
- When done, place cheese on tomato halves and remove. Remove steak and cover to keep warm.
- Spray 4 Silicone Cupcake Holders with cooking spray. Crack 1 egg in each cup. Place each into 10-inch nonstick round roasting pan and cook at 360°F for 10 min.
- To serve, place tomato half on a plate and drizzle 1T olive oil on top. Place steak on plate. Remove eggs from Silicone and season with salt and pepper, and garnish with green onions.