Sweet Potato Mash
Nutri-Pot Pressure Cooker
- 3 lbs sweet potatoes, peeled, cut into cubes
- 1 c water
- 2 T butter
- 2 t brown sugar
- 2 t lemon juice
- Pinch of cinnamon
- Pinch of nutmeg
- Place sweet potatoes in cooker. Add water.
- Close and lock lid. Set pressure cooker to "potatoes" and press "start/stop".
- When done, quick release and make sure all pressure is released before opening lid.
- Carefully open lid and strain sweet potatoes.
- Place potatoes in mixing bowl. Mash with a potato masher.
- Add butter, brown sugar, lemon juice, cinnamon, and nutmeg. Mix and serve.