Tomato & Farro Salad
- 1 c farro, uncooked
- 2 c water
- 1 t sea salt
- 2 T extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 T balsamic vinegar
1 (14 ½-oz) can petite diced tomatoes
½ c red onions, finely diced
- 1 c arugula, rough chop
⅓ c feta cheese, crumbled
- Add farro, water, and sea salt.
- Close lid and lock. Set to "multi grain" and adjust for 10 minutes.
- When done, natural release, then do a quick release and make sure all pressure is released before opening lid.
- Open. Fluff farro with fork.
- In a bowl, whisk together olive oil, vinegar, garlic, onions, and stir in tomatoes and arugula.
- Remove cooked farro. Transfer to bowl with vinaigrette. Mix well. Sprinkle with feta cheese crumbles on top. Serve immediately.