Nutri-Pot Pressure Cooker
Soups & Stews
APPROX. 2 QTS
- 4 large carrots, cut into thirds
- 6 celery stalks, cut into thirds
- 2 large onions, quartered
- 2 c mushrooms, halved
- Add carrots, celery, onions, mushrooms, garlic, parsley, thyme, bay leaves, and water.
- Close and lock lid. Set the pressure cooker to "soup", adjust the time to 25 minutes and press "start/stop".
- Once done, let it naturally release its pressure. When all pressure is released, do a quick release to make sure all pressure has been released before opening the lid.
- Strain the stock through a fine mesh strainer or cheesecloth.