White Wine Butter Sauce
Sauces & Marinades
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 shallot, chopped
- ½ cup white wine
- ½ cup chicken broth
- ½ cup heavy whipping cream
- 4 tablespoons cold butter, cut into small pieces
- Chopped fresh parsley to taste
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Add medium sauté pan to PIC and heat on Max/Sear.
- Add shallot and olive oil and sweat for 1-2 minutes.
- Add wine to pan and reduce for 1-2 minutes.
- Stir in chicken broth and reduce for 4-5 minutes.
- Stir in whipping cream and reduce for 2-4 minutes.
- Lower PIC temperature to Medium-Low (175°F), add parsley and stir until reduced.
- Lower PIC temperature to 120°F and stir in butter until completely melted.
- Serve over chicken or with your favorite dish.
This sauce pairs perfectly with the recipe for Grilled Lemon Chicken.