Ultimate Cheesy Corn
PIC Induction Cooktop
- ½ cup leeks, chopped
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, cubed
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- ¼ cup flour
- 1½ cups milk
- 2 ounces cream cheese, cubed
- ½ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup shredded Gouda cheese
- 1½ pounds corn kernels
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Melt butter in 2-quart saucepan on Medium (275°F).
- Add leeks and sauté for about 1 minute.
- Add garlic and stir for about 1 minute, until fragrant.
- Add flour and stir until thickened.
- Slowly whisk in milk.
- Bring pot to boil on Max/Sear while continually whisking.
- Once boil is achieved, reduce heat to Medium (275°F) and cook for about 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Whisk in cream cheese, mozzarella and Gouda until fully incorporated and cheese is smooth.
- Stir in corn.
- Stir in paprika and season with salt and pepper.
- Turn PIC down to Medium-Low (175°F) and let sit for 3-5 minutes to allow all ingredients to come together before serving.