Nutri-Pot Pressure Cooker
- 5-lb pork butt, cut into 2-inch cubes
- 1 whole head garlic, peeled
- 1 medium onion, rough chop
- 3 oz achiote paste
½ c apple cider vinegar
½ c orange juice
- 1 T chicken base powder (or paste)
½ c water
- Add all ingredients except pork to a blender or food processor and blend until smooth.
- Marinate pork in mixture 2-3 hrs, or overnight.
- When ready to cook, set cooker to "meat/stew", adjust time to 20 minutes, and press "start/stop".
- When done, quick release and make sure all pressure is released before opening lid. Carefully open lid and shred meat. Mix with sauce in pot.