Barbecue Baby Back Ribs
Duet Combo Cooker
- ¼ c barbecue spice rub
- 2 T sea salt
- 2 T brown sugar
- 1 rack uncooked St. Louis ribs (3-3 ½ pounds), cut in thirds (4 ribs per section)
- ½ c beer
- 1 c barbecue sauce
- In a small bowl, stir together barbecue spice rub, salt, and brown sugar. Season ribs evenly with spice mix.
- Pour beer into pot. Place ribs into Duet air fry basket and place basket in pot.
- Program the Duet for combo cooking: Press “COMBO COOK”. “pressure cook” will be displayed. Press “PRESSURE” to select high. Press “TIME” and set for 19 min.
- Press “COMBO COOK” a second time. “air fry” will be displayed. Set temperature to 400°F. Press “TIME” and set for 15 min. Now the recipe is set and ready to cook.
- Place on Duet Pressure Cooker Lid. Make sure the pressure release valve is in the “CLOSE” position.
- Press “START/PAUSE” to begin pressure cooking.
- When done, quick release pressure by turning the pressure release valve to the “OPEN” position. Carefully remove Pressure Cooker Lid when Duet has finished releasing all pressure.
- Place on Duet Air Fry Lid. Press “START/PAUSE” to air fry for 15 minutes.
- After 10 minutes, open lid and brush ribs with barbecue sauce. Close lid to resume cooking for remaining 5 minutes.
- When done and internal temperature reaches 165°F, cooking is complete and ribs are ready to serve.
Use a handheld meat thermometer to check internal temperature.