Medley Digital Skillet
- 2 pounds ground chuck
- 1½ pounds ground pork
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons fresh Italian parsley, chopped
- 1 cup Japanese panko crumbs, soaked in ¼ cup milk for 10 minutes
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 2 cups chicken stock
- 2 cups marinara sauce
- Sea salt and pepper to taste
- Mix together meatball ingredients and form 3-4 ounce balls. This should make 12-16 meatballs.
- Set Skillet to 375ºF and add oil followed by the meatballs and sear all sides. Set meatballs aside.
- Unplug the Skillet and pour out excess oil.
- Plug Skillet back in and set to 240ºF.
- Add chicken stock and marinara sauce and stir to incorporate.
- Carefully add in the meatballs, reduce to 225ºF, cover and let simmer for 1 hour.
If sauce bubbles too much, reduce the temperature.