Root Beer Pulled Pork Sandwiches
Bravo XL Oven
- 1 (2- to 3-lb) pork roast
- 12 oz can of root beer
- 1 (18-oz) bottle barbecue sauce
- 8 hamburger buns
- 4 c coleslaw (optional, prepared)
- Place pork in a round 10-inch roasting pan. Pour root beer over pork.
- Place in Bravo and set to bake at 300°F for 3 hrs. Cook until pork shreds easily with two forks.
- Remove pork. Shred meat using two forks.
- Return shredded pork to round roasting pan and stir in barbecue sauce. Continue cooking at 300°F for an additional 15 min. Serve on hamburger buns with coleslaw on the side.