Grilled Teriyaki Chicken
- 1 lb chicken thighs, boneless, skin-on
- Teriyaki glaze
- Cooking spray
- Sea salt to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
Place the Grill/Griddle Plate (Grill-side up, top) in the Duet. Place on the Air Fryer Lid and press "AIR FRY". Press "PROG" and turn the "START/PAUSE" dial until program number "53" is displayed. Press "START/PAUSE" to preheat.
- While preheating, spray chicken with cooking spray and season with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- When preheated, remove Lid. Spray Grill Plate with cooking spray. Place chicken on Grill Plate and return Air Fryer Lid to Duet to automatically begin cooking at the programmed settings.
- When done, using a hand-held thermometer, check to see that the internal temperature of 165°F has been reached for the chicken. If done, brush chicken with teriyaki glaze. Replace Lid for 1 additional minute to warm glaze.
- Remove chicken thighs and place on a serving dish.