Grilled Herbed Dijon Mustard Chicken Breast
- 2 boneless chicken breast, 8oz. each
- 2oz. extra-virgin olive oil
- 2oz. white wine vinegar
- 1T brown sugar
- 1T Dijon mustard
- 1 lemon, juiced
- ½t dried rosemary
- ½t dried thyme
- ½t dried oregano
- 1 clove garlic
- Sea salt, to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Nonstick cooking spray, as needed
- Gather all of the ingredients needed for the Grilled Herbed Dijon Mustard Chicken Breast recipe.
- Place the olive oil, vinegar, Dijon mustard, lemon juice, and brown sugar into a mixing bowl and mix well. Add your spices and garlic to a mortar and pestle and grind them to a fine paste. Then, incorporate that paste into the brown sugar mixture.
- Add the chicken breast. Let it marinate for 2 hours. Remove the chicken from the marinade, season it with salt and black pepper, and then insert the Probe into the side of one of the chicken breasts.
- Open the oven Door. Place the Grill onto the Grill/Griddle Rack and slide it into Position 3. Press Menu, then turn the Select dial to Menu Preset 41 (Grill in 3 Stages). Press START/PAUSE to begin preheating.
- Once preheated, the oven will beep twice, display “Ready”, countdown for 10 seconds and then beep once to give you time to place your food in the oven.
- Spray the Grill with nonstick cooking spray and then place the chicken breasts on the Grill. Close the oven Door and begin Stage 1 (Grill at 450˚F) for 2 minutes, after which the oven will beep once and move on to Stage 2.
- The oven will remai in Stage 2 (Grill at 300˚F) to an internal Probe temperature of 130˚F. It will then beep once and move onto Stage 3 (Broil at 500˚F) to an internal Probe temperature of 155˚F, after which the oven will double beep 3 times.
- Open the oven Door. Remove the chicken breasts and tent with foil, leaving the Probe in to monitor carryover cooking to 165°F. When the carryover target temperature is reached, the oven will beep three times and display “END”. Serve and enjoy.