Potato and Sausage Breakfast Skillet
Medley Digital Skillet
- 4 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 2 pounds baby red or Yukon potatoes, skin on and small diced
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 green pepper, seeded and small diced
- 1 small red onion, small diced
- 2 tablespoons chives, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh Italian parsley, chopped
- 4 mild Italian sausage links, precooked and sliced into medallions
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Blanch potatoes for 10 minutes in boiling water. Drain and set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk together eggs and cream. Season with salt and pepper and set aside.
- Set Skillet to 400ºF and add oil followed by onions, potatoes, and peppers and cook for 12 minutes or until brown and crispy.
- Add in sausage, chives, parsley, salt, and pepper, mix together and cook 4-6 minutes.
- Pour egg mixture in the skillet, reduce to 300ºF and cover to continue baking for 3-4 minutes or until set.