- 1 (4-lb) turkey breast, on the bone, with skin
- 1 T extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 2 t sea salt
- ½ T poultry seasoning
Rub ½ T oil over turkey breast. Season both sides with salt and turkey seasoning. Rub remaining oil over the skin side of turkey.
Preheat Bravo to 360°F. Set to “Air Fry” and set Cooking Rack in position 2.
- Spray Air Fry Basket with cooking spray. Place turkey into Basket and set on Cooking Rack.
- Insert Probe into thickest part of breast. Set Probe temperature to 165°F. Air-fry 30 to 40 minutes. Once the Probe temperature reaches 165°F the Bravo will turn off.
- Remove turkey and let rest for 10 min. before carving.